Only a few days to go before Elton John’s exceptional show! Please find below the latest information about this concert that will take place on June 29th at the Stadium La Saussaz.
Zusätzlich bringt Sieein Gratis-Shuttle-Service ab folgenden Haltestellen (*) in Vevey und Montreux bis zum Stadion (Reisedauer zwischen 20 und 30 Minuten).
ABOUT THE SHOW
- We kindly remind you that all tickets purchased for the shows initially planned at the Auditorium Stravinski (June 29th and 30th) remain valid for the stadium.
- Doors open at 5pm and the show starts at 8pm, without any supporting act.
- Various bars and food trucks have been set-up within the stadium area.
- There is also an ATM in the stadium area and bars will accept credit/debit cards.
Tickets don’t need to be exchanged for wristbands to access the show.
To access the stadium, please go to the corresponding category line. You can find your category directly on your ticket (seated or standing).
TRANSPORTATION AND ACCESS
The Festival highly recommends to use public transportation to come to the stadium.The SBB have set up extra trains to Lausanne to return after the show. Please plan your trip directly on the SBB website or through the SBB app.
Free shuttles to the stadium will run from the places (*) below (count between 20 and 30 minutes per ride).
FROM THE FESTIVAL:
- Take the special shuttles or bus 204 to the Montreux-Centre des Congrès bus stop *or from the SBB station *
- From Vaud, Fribourg and Geneva: Train station Vevey CFF *
- From Wallis: Train station Montreux CFF *
- Highway exit Vevey à To: La Veyre: Parking Elton John *
- You will find a dedicated parking after the highway exit Montreux, on Chemin des Leppes, near the roundabout at the bottom of Route de Brent
TAXI AND UBER:
- Drop-off: Near the stadium, roundabout Plein Soleil on Chemin de la Minjarde
- Pick-up: At parking Chailly, near the highway exit Montreux
- To: Vaud, Fribourg and Geneva à Please take the shuttle from the stadium *: Train station Vevey CFF
- To Wallis à Take bus line 204 (at roundabout Plein Soleil *) Train station Montreux CFF
- Take the shuttle in front of the stadium back to the ELTON JOHN parking La Veyre
TO THE FESTIVAL:
- Take the shuttles from the roundabout Plein Soleil *. Special shuttles will be set up to go back from the Festival to the parking la Veyre in Vevey.
Practical information PDF